Powered by Max Banner Ads
Venango County Man Charged with Rape of Child
OIL CITY, Pa. (EYT) – According to the Oil City Police Department, an Oil City man has been charged with sexual assault of a juvenile, including two counts of Rape of Child.
After an investigation of an alleged Sexual Assault of a juvenile in Oil City that occurred from September 2011 to the present date, 26-year-old Catlin Alan Hale, of Oil City, has been charged through Magistrate Dinberg’s office with the following charges:
- 2 Counts of Corruption of Minors
- 2 Counts of Rape of Child, Felony 1
- 2 Counts of Statutory Sexual Assault, Felony 2
- 2 Counts of Involuntary Deviate Sexual Intercourse W/Child, Felony 1
- 2 Counts of Indecent Assault Person Less than 13 Years of Age, Felony 3
- 2 Counts of Indecent Exposure, Misdemeanor 1
Hale is currently being held in the Venango County Jail for parole violations and will be arraigned on the above charges in the near future, according to police.
Stay with exploreClarion.com for updates. Additional information will be released as soon as it becomes available.
Copyright © 2017 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.