Powered by Max Banner Ads
Clarion Federal Credit Union Announces Scholarship Details
The opportunity to apply for the scholarships awarded by the Clarion Federal Credit Union will take place from the beginning of January through March 31.
Any adult or high school senior that is a member of the Clarion Federal Credit Union and is looking to further their education should apply.
Be sure to submit your application for your chance to win one of the five scholarships available.
Scholarship winners will be announced in May.
· Applicant must be a member of the Clarion Federal Credit Union.
· Applicant must be enrolled to attend one of a variety of post-secondary institutions for next school year. These include, but are not limited to: four-year colleges, business colleges, graduate schools, technical schools, trade schools, and community colleges.
· Applicant must have maintained a 2.0 or higher QPA, “C” grade average, or 80 percent grade average. (current high school or college)
· Submit a complete Scholarship Application Form
· Provide a current transcript
Submission Deadline: March 31
*Complete details and application form is available online at www.clarionfcu.org under the “Scholarship App” tab or by visiting the Clarion Federal Credit Union.
Copyright © 2017 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.