Powered by Max Banner Ads
Featured Local Job: Optician & Patient Accounts Manager
Laurel Eye Clinic, in Brookville, seeking Optician & Patient Accounts Manager.
The Laurel Eye Clinic, in Brookville, has a career opportunity for a full-time Patient Accounts Manager.
- The ideal candidate will have an educational background or experience in medical and surgical coding, billing and collections, as well as in accounts receivable management, ambulatory surgery billing including excellent computer skills using Excel.
- Coding certification (CPC) and management education/experience, preferred.
Additionally the Laurel Eye Clinic, in Brookville, is looking for a professional, motivated Optician.
- Full-time or part-time employment is available.
- The position will be based out of the Brookville office but will provide coverage in other Brookville area offices.
- The ideal candidate must be positive, outgoing and committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Travel is required and compensated.
- American Board of Opticianry Certified or individual with prior optical or retail sales experience preferred.
Interested candidates may send resumes to the Laurel Eye Clinic, attn: Human Resources, 50 Waterford Pike, Brookville, PA 15825; fax 814-849-5631, or email email@example.com.
Employment applications available online at www.laureleye.com. EOE
Copyright © 2017 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.