Powered by Max Banner Ads
RRR Roadhouse 2-minute Drill: Pens Move into Second Round After Taking Out Blue Jackets
Friday, April 21, 2017 @ 12:04 AM
(Photo courtesy of Pittsburgh Penguins)
- Sidney Crosby scored a power-play goal in signature style. Scott Wilson followed with a sneaky, fortuitous finish less than a minute later. So went the Penguins’ critical push to close out their first-round series with Columbus in Game 5 on Thursday night at PPG Paints Arena.
- Until last season, the Steelers had never played on Christmas during the franchise’s illustrious history that dates to 1933.
- Justin Schultz looked to center Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Edmonton’s No. 1 overall pick in 2011, for advice and friendship as he learned the nuances of pro hockey in 2012-13.
- Almost from the start of the free-agent market last winter, Daniel Hudson figured he would end up with the Pirates.
- LeBron James finished with 41 points, 13 rebounds and 12 assists, and the Cleveland Cavaliers set an NBA postseason record by erasing a 25-point halftime deficit to beat the Indiana Pacers 119-114 on Thursday night and take a 3-0 lead.
2-minute Drill is brought to you by the RRR Roadhouse in the Clarion Mall.
Copyright © 2018 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.