Powered by Max Banner Ads
Feature Local Job: Administrative Receptionist in Clarion
Thursday, April 27, 2017 @ 08:04 AM
Professional office in search of an Administrative Receptionist to multitask in an active environment.
- Answer all inbound phone calls professionally and route to appropriate staff members.
- Check phone messages in general voicemail inbox and forward to the appropriate party.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors in a warm and friendly manner.
- Have ownership of Outlook calendar for reservation of board room and all activities within the office.
- You will have access to staff calendars, so you can make appropriate appointments with clients, along with being informed of their schedules when answering telephone inquiries.
- Collect mail, open, and time stamp each day. Distribute to all recipients.
- Office equipment and software provider upkeep.
- The position will be responsible for the management of the office equipment, including the telephone system, copiers, faxes, and computer system. Order necessary office supplies.
- Create and modify documents utilizing Microsoft Office including Word documents and Excel spreadsheets.
- Turn on all office lights and office equipment upon arrival.
- Keep reception area neat and clean. Keep conference rooms and maintain other office spaces.
- Assists other administrative positions as requested and performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficient with Windows based software including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills – positive attitude and friendly disposition with excellent follow-up and follow-through capabilities.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize. Personable, approachable with a positive attitude.
- Professional attitude, demeanor, and appearance is a must.
Send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.