Powered by Max Banner Ads
RRR Roadhouse 2-minute Drill: Lackey, Cubs Top Pirates
Monday, June 19, 2017 @ 12:06 AM
(Photo courtesy of Chicago Cubs)
- Anthony Rizzo hardly looks like a typical leadoff hitter. The Chicago Cubs’ 6-foot-3, 240-pound first baseman isn’t much of a stolen base threat and he doesn’t exactly motor down the line. But there’s more than one way to challenge opposing pitchers, and Rizzo has done just that when batting first.
- The NHL released the lists of players teams are protecting from Wednesday’s expansion draft, and the pieces remain in place for Marc-Andre Fleury to be the first starting goaltender for the Vegas Golden Knights.
- Brooks Koepka traveled around the world to find his game. He found stardom right at home as the U.S. Open champion.
- Backup catcher Chris Stewart was activated from the disabled list Sunday. The Pirates are taking drastic measures to ensure there’s not a return trip.
- For most Penguins players still basking in the glow of back-to-back championships, only two items are on the agenda for an offseason that will last about 100 days.
2-minute Drill is brought to you by the RRR Roadhouse in the Clarion Mall.
Copyright © 2018 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.