Powered by Max Banner Ads
UPDATE: Oil City Man Wanted in Child Sex Crimes Case Captured
According to a release issued Saturday by the Oil City Police Department, John Whitelegge was wanted on charges stemming from the alleged sexual assault of a 15-year-old girl on July 2.
The following charges were filed against Whitelegge on July 13 at Magisterial District Judge Patrick E. Lowrey’s office:
- Statutory Sexual Assault: 11 Years Older, Felony 1
- IDSI Person Less Than 16 Yrs Age, Felony 1
- Aggravate Indecent Assault – Complainant Less Than 16 Years of Age, Felony 2
- Photograph/Film/Depict on Computer Sex Act – Knowingly or Permitting Child, Felony 2
- Child Pornography, Felony 2
- Corruption Of Minors – Defendant Age 18 or Above, Felony 3
Oil City Police Patrolman Rembold told exploreVenango.com that Whitelegge was captured on Saturday evening; however, no further details were released.
Additional information is expected to be released on Monday.
Copyright © 2017 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.