Powered by Max Banner Ads
Featured Local Job: Seeking Qualified Night Supervisor
Abraxas of Marienville is seeking qualified applicants for Night Supervisor.
The Night Supervisor ensures security and safety of clients and the facility, develops and implements the program and schedule for clients, and supervises Life Skills Worker I staff persons (LSW I) and/or Mental Health Workers.
- Ensures the safety and security of the facility.
- Oversees the implementation of the clients’ schedule.
- Develops and implements systems to organize and monitor work activities.
- Monitors Guard One System
- Conducts effective supervisory conferences and performance evaluations with employees, documents the content of such meetings, and provides feedback.
- Implements progressive discipline when needed according to the applicable policy.
- Writes professional development plans in conjunction with employees to aid in their training and development.
- Facilitates new employee on-the-job orientation.
- Schedules employee training to ensure that all mandatory training requirements are met.
- Conducts one “full facility” headcount each night.
- Conducts fire drills during client sleeping hours, as scheduled.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
- Demonstrates appropriate use of Safe Crisis Management techniques and skills
Minimum Requirements: The following educational requirements are acceptable for this classification including:
Bachelor’s degree and one year work experience with children; OR Associate’s degree or 60 college credit hours and three years work experience with children.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver’s license from employee’s state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Copyright © 2018 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.