Powered by Max Banner Ads
Featured Local Job: Full-Time Mechanic in Brookville
Barber Trucking currently has an exciting career opportunity available for a full-time mechanic based out of their Brookville, PA terminal.
The main responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Diagnose, rebuild and repair trucks, trailer, forklifts, and other equipment, etc.
- Follow individual maintenance schedules to comply with company standards
- Keep accurate maintenance and inventory records of new and used parts up to date
- Perform state DOT inspections and preventative maintenance of trucks, trailers, and equipment
- Possess knowledge of warranties and schedule appropriately
- Be on call as needed for emergencies
To be considered for this position you must possess a current Class C driver’s license. Successful completion of Diesel Mechanic vocational technical school or equivalent experience is preferred.
Experience with acetylene and electric arc welding and possession of a current commercial driver’s license is also preferred.
Hours would vary based on our normal garage operation hours of 8 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Saturday.
If you are hardworking and looking for a position where you can have an impact on the company you work for we would like to hear from you.
Please contact HR Manager, Denise Hoover, at 814-913-1565, or stop in to fill out an application.
To learn more about Barber Trucking or to submit an application through our website, visit us online at www.drivewithbarber.com.
Copyright © 2018 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.