Powered by Max Banner Ads
Featured Local Job: Intake Worker/Care Manager
Friday, September 8, 2017 @ 08:09 AM
Clarion Area Agency on Aging is accepting applications for an Intake Worker/Care Manager.
Summary of Duties:
- Provides Information and Referral (I&R) to walk-in older adults and caregivers. Takes I&R calls; will complete necessary referral forms; will input necessary data into computer system.
- Provides Person Centered Counseling & documentation
- Manages the APPRISE (Medicare Insurance) program, provides counseling
- Completes assessment in consumer’s home for home delivered meals
- Performs six-month follow-up phone calls for HDM consumers
- Completes PACE applications by appointment, and regularly scheduled sessions outside the AAA office.
- Completes Property Tax/Rent Rebate applications by appointment, and during regularly scheduled sessions outside the AAA office.
Minimum Experience and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree supplemented by at least 12 credit hrs. in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology, or another behavioral science
- Must have computer experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have a valid PA driver’s license.
Interested applicants can send their resume to email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.