Powered by Max Banner Ads
Featured Local Job: Human Resource/Financial Department
Keystone SMILES Community Learning Center Inc. is accepting applications for a full-time staff position to work in the Human Resource/Financial Department.
Keystone SMILES CLC incorporated in 1995. The agency has been serving in schools and non-profits in NW PA communities for 23 years. Our agency provides before, during, and after school tutoring, safe havens, and community renovation projects for 38 programs in 10 counties surrounding Clarion County. This full-time position’s duties will include assisting the Executive Director with daily tasks such as monitoring and mentoring personnel, meeting grant guidelines and tracking expenditures, budgets, insurances, and other bookkeeping responsibilities associated with nonprofit tracking systems.
Full-Time Salaried Position, Individual Healthcare, Paid Holidays and Vacation, Salary to be determined by education, experience, and availability.
· Bachelor’s degree in Nonprofit Management, Fiscal, Planning and Analysis, or a related field preferred;
· Demonstrate a strong passion for the mission to connect youth in rural communities to educational services;
· High degree of independence, flexibility, initiative, and commitment ;
· Efficient time management skills;
· Ability to deal effectively with a variety of people and work in a team environment;
· Polished oral, written, telephone, and e-mail communication skills; ability to interact with a variety of constituencies, including Board members, partners, staff and other volunteers;
· Professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor;
· Experience with Quickbooks accounting system;
· Strong command of all Microsoft Office Programs, specifically Excel, and Access;
· Must have a valid US driver’s license; and
· Must be cleared through the following clearances: Sex Offender, State Criminal Record, FBI, and Child Abuse Clearance.
Application Requirement and Procedure:
· Submit current resume and a letter of introduction to email@example.com
· Must attend a group job and agency orientation on Thursday, November 9th @ 6 PM. Location: 525 Main Street, Knox, PA 16232.
· Individual interviews with final selected applicants will be scheduled as needed.
· Looking for selected applicant to begin by December 4, 2017.
Copyright © 2018 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.