Powered by Max Banner Ads
Featured Local Job: Database Manager
Clarion University Foundation, Inc., a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit charitable organization has an immediate opening for a Database Manager
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure that all organizational data management needs are met and effective processes are designed for collecting, managing, and using data throughout the organization.
Software currently utilized: Blackbaud Applications (Raiser’s Edge, Financial Edge, Net Community), RuffaloCody Campus Call, and various Microsoft products.
• Oversees all aspects of Raiser’s Edge database usage and ensures policies and procedures are followed for efficient and effective use of data to support organizational goals.
• Create and run queries, exports, and reports as requested by staff to support fundraising and alumni outreach efforts.
• Maintain data integrity standards including security, accuracy, duplicate elimination, and conduct regular audits of database.
• Acquiring, cleansing, and integrating external and internally generated data into database and manage sharing of information with partners at Clarion University.
• Work collaboratively with Clarion University Computing Services in maintaining the organization’s database as well as supporting all other software and hardware needs.
Successful candidates will possess:
• Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Information Systems, or related field.
• Valid PA Driver’s License
• Minimum two (2) years relevant experience with relational databases
• An advanced Microsoft Office skill set required and experience with Blackbaud / Raiser’s Edge ERP systems preferred.
• High degree of professionalism, including the demonstrated ability to timely manage responsibilities with accountability, flexibility, integrity, and tact.
• Effective interpersonal and written communication skills as well as organization skills are critical.
This position reports to the COO/CFO. Competitive salary and benefits package included. Please apply in writing with letter of interest, salary requirements, and resume to Deb Everett, Admin. Asst. /HR Coordinator, Clarion University Foundation, Inc., 840 Wood Street, Clarion, PA 16214 or e-mail same to email@example.com. EOE. Deadline for applications is March 2, 2018. No phone calls please.
Copyright © 2018 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.