Powered by Max Banner Ads
Featured Local Job: Class A CDL Drivers & Laborers
Hager Paving, Inc. is now accepting applications for the following full time – seasonal positions:
- Class A CDL Drivers for triaxle dump
- All applicants must pass criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen, and driver record check.
- CDL Driver must have valid CDL and DOT medical certification
- Must have good safety record, clean MVR & stable work history
- No violations of DOT drug/alcohol requirements
- No violations of the following within the preceding 36 month period:
- Applicants must be dependable, good physical condition and available to work flexible hours
- Must possess the ability to operate and maintain equipment as instructed
- Majority of work is local, familiarity with the area and good communication skills are an asset.
- Be available for work related travel, if needed
DUI or reckless driving in any motor vehicle;
License suspension or revocation for more than 30 days;
Conviction of an “at-fault” accident.
We keep safe, well-maintained equipment. Asphalt paving experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Pay rate based on experience. Download employment application online at www.hagerpaving.com
Contact Dena for more information and appointment at 814-764-5080 x104 at Hager Paving, Inc.,
191 9th Street, Strattanville. Apply in person with completed Employment Application and Resume
Copyright © 2018 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.