Powered by Max Banner Ads
State Police Searching for Man Wanted on Felony Forgery Charges
According to Clarion-based State Police, a felony warrant has been issued for 32-year-old Matthew Scott Marshall of Greensburg.
Online court documents indicate that Marshall is facing the following charges:
- Forgery – Alter Writing, Felony 2
- Conspiracy – Forgery – Alter Writing, Felony 2
- Theft By Unlawful Taking-Movable Property, Misdemeanor 1
- Theft From A Motor Vehicle, Misdemeanor 1
- Possession of Access Device Knowing Counterfeit, Altered, Misdemeanor 3
The charges stem from a June 1, 2016 incident in Paint Township, Clarion County.
Charges were filed against Marshall and a known Shippenville man in December of 2017 at Magisterial District Judge Timothy P. Schill’s office.
Specific details on the incident have not yet been released.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Marshall is asked to call the PSP Clarion barracks at 814-226-1710.
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.