Powered by Max Banner Ads
Authorities Searching for Man Accused in Copper Theft Case
According to Clarion-based State Police, a felony warrant has been issued for 48-year-old Edward Michael Stasik, of East Liverpool, OH.
Online court documents indicate that Marshall is facing the following charges:
- Criminal Mischief-Damage Property, Felony 3 (seven counts)
- Conspiracy – Criminal Mischief-Damage Property, Felony 3
- Receiving Stolen Property, Felony 3 (seven counts)
- Conspiracy – Receiving Stolen Property, Felony 3
- Theft of Secondary Metal, Felony 3 (seven counts)
- Conspiracy – Theft of Secondary Metal, Felony 3
The charges stem from utility line thefts that occurred in a span of nearly a year between March 14, 2017, and January 28, 2018.
Charges were filed against Stasik on February 5, 2018, at Magisterial District Judge Timothy P. Schill’s office.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Marshall is asked to call the PSP Clarion barracks at 814-226-1710.
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.