Powered by Max Banner Ads
Featured Local Job: Sales Position
Liberty Electronics Inc., a world class leader in the contract manufacturing industry for electrical and electromechanical assemblies, has potential employment opportunities for qualified applicants in the following position:
Position requires applicant to:
- Be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through the close of contract.
- Develop and implement agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area.
- Work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Be self-motivated and organized
- Have strong leadership and communication skills.
- Responsible for the sales of all Liberty Electronics products and services.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills with the product knowledge that allows the Sales Associate to give an effective presentation of Liberty Electronics full capabilities.
- Help develop strategic sales plans in conjunction with the Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Maintain professional relationships with customers and decision makers.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions that Liberty Electronics offers and how those solutions are best used to address the clients’ business issues and needs.
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of Liberty Electronics marketing and strategic sales plans as needed.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFQ’s.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Previous sales experience in the electrical and electromechanical assembly manufacturing environment a plus.
- BS or BA in Business, Sales & Marketing or Engineering desired
- Frequent travel required – Willingness to travel a must.
Liberty Electronics Inc. offers competitive compensation packages that include:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance, Vision, etc…
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Liberty Electronics Sales Team send your cover letter and resume into HRLiberty@libertyelectronics.com
E. O. E.
Copyright © 2018 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.