Powered by Max Banner Ads
Feature Local Job: Family- Based Therapist Master’s Level
Shamrock Solutions, Inc. is hiring a full-time Master’s level therapist for the Family Based Mental Health program.
Responsible for providing in-home / community based therapeutic services to children and families in Clarion and Forest counties. The Master’s Level position is salaried at 30 hours per week, with a productivity incentive up to 40 hours per week. It includes Paid Time Off equivalent to 14 days per year. Shamrock Solutions, Inc. offers paid mileage, supervision, and training provided through Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic.
- a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Counseling, Rehab Science, or other Human Services field
- reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- availability to work flexible / evening hours
- rotation in the on-call schedule for provision of crisis support
- one year experience in a CASSP system
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Criminal Background Check
Email resume to: email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.