Powered by Max Banner Ads
Feature Local Job: Database Administrator
Clarion University Foundation, Inc., a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit charitable organization has an immediate opening for a Database Administrator whose primary responsibility is to effectively maintain donor information in the Foundation’s database and to prepare reports and communications utilizing that information.
This position reports to the COO/CFO and will serve as a champion to ensure that the Foundation’s database is understood by new and existing users and to help the system evolve and grow.
Job responsibilities include:
- Oversee all aspects of Raiser’s Edge database usage and ensures policies and procedures are followed.
- Create and run queries, exports, and reports to support fundraising and alumni outreach.
- Maintain data integrity, security, and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Management, or related field.
- Valid PA Driver’s license.
- Minimum one (1) year relevant experience with databases.
- Must be highly organized and have exceptional attention to detail with strong communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skill set required and experience with Blackbaud / Raiser’s Edge ERP systems is preferred.
For more information on the Foundation and this job posting, please visit our website at www.clarion.edu/foundation. Competitive salary and benefits package included. Please apply in writing with letter of interest, salary requirements, and resume to Deb Everett, Admin. Asst. /HR Coordinator, Clarion University Foundation, Inc., 840 Wood Street, Clarion, PA 16214 or e-mail same to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE. Deadline for applications is June 29, 2018. No phone calls please.
Copyright © 2018 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.