Powered by Max Banner Ads
Featured Local Job: Director of Marketing/Communications
WRC Senior Services is seeking a Director of Marketing/Communications.
The Director of Marketing/Communication will lead all efforts to raise awareness of WRC Senior Services and represent WRC in a positive manner. Works closely with Administration, Media Outlets, Donors, Staff, Board Directors, etc. to create and maintain long-term relationships to broaden communication efforts throughout the community promoting WRC Senior Services.
The Director of Marketing/Communication main focus is to plan and implement activities that promote fundraisers, community outreach programs, special events, and WRC Community Centers. These activities include, but are not limited to: digital marketing, print media, presentations, education, community/public relations, and development of promotional, brand awareness, website and social media content.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises all marketing plans and evaluates effectiveness of plans.
- Negotiates advertising contracts with various media outlets.
- Creates and manages website content for public site and employee site.
- Coordinates fundraisers, campaign, and special events.
- Take photos at special events, promotes each line of business.
- Completes and distributes all publicity for all public community events centered on WRC Senior Services.
- Develops all print newsletters, annual report and collaterals.
- Develops annual communication and crisis communication plans.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications, preferred.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
At least two years experience in marketing and web design.
Apply online here: http://www.wrc.org/employment/apply-online/
Copyright © 2018 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.