Powered by Max Banner Ads
Featured Local Job: Full and Part-Time Secretarial Positions
Clarion Area School District is hiring Full and Part-Time Secretarial positions:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Ability to effectively use word processing, database, spreadsheet, and email software.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral and written form.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain flexibility.
- Ability to perform the essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Strong human relations skills, with adults and students, which have created a positive and inviting work environment.
- Must possess or be able to obtain required Clearances
- Relevant experience for position you are applying.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Under the direction of the administration these positions provided secretarial support for a variety of functions within the school.
- Answer telephones, take messages, greet visitors, make appointments, and provide information.
- Type and enter data for letters, schedules, reports, forms, and other materials.
- Effectively uses the automated purchasing system, student information system, and substitute calling system.
- Maintain proficiency in the use of office technology to meet administrative needs.
- Maintain filing systems, student records and attendance reports.
- Order and receive supplies, and checks invoices.
- Assist with registration and transfer of student records.
- Compose routine correspondences.
- Distribute mail and supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please send Cover Letter, Resume and References to Dr. Michael Stahlman, Clarion Area School District, 221 Liberty Street, Clarion, PA 16214.
Application Review to start immediately and continue until positions are filled.
Copyright © 2018 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.