Powered by Max Banner Ads
Who’s Hiring in Clarion County
Do you have a job listing that you’d like to include in this list? E-mail the listing to email@example.com or call 814-918-2003.
Male Corrections Officers
County of Venango
The County of Venango is currently accepting applications for full-time (40 hrs. per week) male Corrections Officers to work within the Venango County Prison.
Possess a high school diploma, or the equivalent, plus some training in typing and personal computers.
First aid and CPR helpful.
You must be a Pennsylvania resident and possess a valid driver’s license.
No work experience is required. Must pass pre-employment drug screening. Starting rate: $11.25/hr.
Pension program and fully-paid employee medical, dental, vision and life premiums.
Applications may be obtained from: Venango County Human Resources, 1174 Elk Street, Franklin, PA 16323.
Completed applications should be returned to same address no later than Wednesday, June 27th by 4:00 PM. For further information, call 814-432-9556 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE M/F D/V
Full-time Sales Representative
EYT Media Group, Inc.
EYT Media Group, Inc. is looking for a Full-Time Sales Representative.
EYT Media Group, the parent company of exploreClarion.com, exploreVenango.com, exploreJeffersonpa.com, CookForest.com, 814Classifieds.com, D9Sports.com, and EYT Radio, is looking for an Advertising Sales Representative to cover Clarion County and surrounding areas.
The Advertising Sales Representative works directly managing and developing strategic client relationships with decision makers in small to large companies to achieve specific revenue goals. This position is ideal for a self-motivated sales professional with experience selling integrated media designed to meet specific customer goals. This individual will sell various online media to businesses and organizations.
- $50,000/year or more potential
- Excellent opportunity for advancement
- Phone provided
- Must have a background in sales
- Must be tech savvy
- Must have reliable transportation
- Develop a clientele to build long-term relationships, customer satisfaction, and loyalty
- Create custom proposals designed to meet stated customer goals
- Accurately forecast territory revenue and achieve digital media revenue goals
- Prospect for new customers and raise visibility for the brand in the industry
- Maintain customer/prospect database and comp list
- Manage collection of customer ad creative and delivery of program performance metrics
- 1+ years sales experience, preferably in advertising/media
- Competitive nature and financially motivated
- Proven sales experience
- Ability to close sales quickly using a consultative selling approach
- Ability to retain customers and increase their investment level over time
- Ability to find and close new customers on an ongoing basis
- Attention to detail in both selling and program administration responsibilities
- Ability to achieve and maintain market share leadership for assigned territory
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Previous sales experience in advertising/media
Send cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com.
Member Service Representative
Clarion Federal Credit Union
Clarion Federal Credit Union is seeking a friendly, detailed oriented person to fill a Part-time Member Service Representative position.
Join one of the most member focused credit unions in the nation.
• Very Competitive starting salary
• 401k benefits after 6 months employment
• Paid time off
• Generous Incentive Plan
• Structured advancement opportunities
• Increased pay for any Saturday hours worked (1.5 times wage)
We are looking for the most qualified individuals but will train the right person with strong customer service skills.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method) or mail them to:
Clarion Federal Credit Union
144 Holiday Inn Rd
Clarion, PA 16214
Laurel Eye Clinic
The Laurel Eye Clinic has an immediate opening for a Surgical Coordinator.
The ideal candidate must have excellent attention to detail.
The Surgical Coordinator works closely with patients to schedule surgery, answer questions and to arrange their surgical care and related paperwork.
This position will work at the Seneca, Grove City and Brookville offices.
Excellent customer service, computer skills, interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
Related experience in a medical office preferred.
Resumes may be faxed or emailed to: 814-849-5631 or email@example.com; mail to Laurel Eye Clinic, 50 Waterford Pike, Brookville, PA 15825, Attn: Human Resources. EOE https://www.laureleye.com/brookville/careers.htm
Yard Person/ Truck Driver
Ochs Building Supply, Inc.
Ochs Building Supply, Inc. in Lucinda is hiring a Yard Person/ Truck Driver with CDL.
Must be dependable with no lifting restrictions.
Offering a competitive wage.
County of Venango
The County of Venango is currently accepting applications for a full-time (40 hrs/wk.) GIS Planner to work within the Venango County Planning Office.
Must possess a bachelor’s degree in planning, geographic information technology, environmental studies, geography, political science, social science, journalism or a related field, or equivalent experience
Must possess a valid PA driver’s license. Computer knowledge necessary, specifically with ESRI ArcGIS software.
Must already possess or be able to obtain Floodplain Management Certification within first 12 months of employment.
Must possess at least one year of experience utilizing ESRI ArcGIS software.
Some additional experience working in community-related planning, government or business administration is also preferred.
Must pass pre-employment drug screening. Full-time positions include participation in the County lifetime pension program and fully paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance premiums for the employee.
Applications may be obtained from: Venango County Human Resources, 1174 Elk Street, Franklin, PA 16323. Completed applications should be returned to same address no later than Monday, June 25th, 2018 by 4:00 PM. For further information, call 814-432-9556 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE M/F D/V
Full and Part-Time Secretarial Positions
Clarion Area School District
Clarion Area School District is hiring Full and Part-Time Secretarial positions:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Ability to effectively use word processing, database, spreadsheet, and email software.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral and written form.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain flexibility.
- Ability to perform the essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Strong human relations skills, with adults and students, which have created a positive and inviting work environment.
- Must possess or be able to obtain required Clearances
- Relevant experience for position you are applying.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Under the direction of the administration these positions provided secretarial support for a variety of functions within the school.
- Answer telephones, take messages, greet visitors, make appointments, and provide information.
- Type and enter data for letters, schedules, reports, forms, and other materials.
- Effectively uses the automated purchasing system, student information system, and substitute calling system.
- Maintain proficiency in the use of office technology to meet administrative needs.
- Maintain filing systems, student records and attendance reports.
- Order and receive supplies, and checks invoices.
- Assist with registration and transfer of student records.
- Compose routine correspondences.
- Distribute mail and supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assumes operational responsibility for practice. Works closely with HSC Administrative and Billing Personnel to ensure consistency of operations, policy, customer service and employee relations.
- Identifies and solves operational problems.
- Determines appropriate staffing levels.
- Evaluates staff performance.
- Monitors appointment and patient flow.
- Supervises billing and collection procedures at site.
- Provides assistance with and preparation of letters for insurance inquires and/or patient requests.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and with clinic standards of quality care.
- Maintains practice site and equipment.
- Assesses and justifies practice supply and equipment needs. Places purchase orders and maintains inventory on site.
- Maintains physician schedule for appointments, CME/Vacation time, school physicals, meeting, etc.
- Serves as contact for medical insurance companies for chart reviews, credentialing, site reviews, etc.
- Practice liaison for hospital relations, vendors, answering service, etc.
- Assists HSC Administration in promoting and implementing best practice initiatives. Practice Manager will also be responsible for assuring staff is educated on and follow any changes in policy and procedure.
- Participates in professional development activities.
- Analyzes and monitors financial aspects of the practice.
- Minimum of two (2) years management and supervisory experience in a physician office.
- Oversee all aspects of Raiser’s Edge database usage and ensures policies and procedures are followed.
- Create and run queries, exports, and reports to support fundraising and alumni outreach.
- Maintain data integrity, security, and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Management, or related field.
- Valid PA Driver’s license.
- Minimum one (1) year relevant experience with databases.
- Must be highly organized and have exceptional attention to detail with strong communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skill set required and experience with Blackbaud / Raiser’s Edge ERP systems is preferred.
Please send Cover Letter, Resume and References to Dr. Michael Stahlman, Clarion Area School District, 221 Liberty Street, Clarion, PA 16214.
Application Review to start immediately and continue until positions are filled.
Construction Estimator/ Supervisor
Neiswonger Construction, Inc.
Neiswonger Construction, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Construction Estimator/ Supervisor.
Job duties include, evaluate cost estimates, prepare bids and cost analysis. Must be able to read blue prints and have a strong understanding of the commercial construction process.
College degree and/or experience highly recommended.
Apply online: neiswongerinc.com, fax resume to (814) 764-5772 or mail to 17592 Route 322 Strattanville, PA 16258.
Also seeking full time laborers for 2nd shift (3pm-2am) on weekdays or 1st shift (6am-5pm) for weekends at our Mascharka Limestone Quarry in Emlenton, PA. MSHA certification and/or quarry experience recommended.
Director of Marketing/ Communications
WRC Senior Services
WRC Senior Services is seeking a Director of Marketing/Communications.
The Director of Marketing/Communication will lead all efforts to raise awareness of WRC Senior Services and represent WRC in a positive manner. Works closely with Administration, Media Outlets, Donors, Staff, Board Directors, etc. to create and maintain long-term relationships to broaden communication efforts throughout the community promoting WRC Senior Services.
The Director of Marketing/Communication main focus is to plan and implement activities that promote fundraisers, community outreach programs, special events, and WRC Community Centers. These activities include, but are not limited to: digital marketing, print media, presentations, education, community/public relations, and development of promotional, brand awareness, website and social media content.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises all marketing plans and evaluates effectiveness of plans.
- Negotiates advertising contracts with various media outlets.
- Creates and manages website content for public site and employee site.
- Coordinates fundraisers, campaign, and special events.
- Take photos at special events, promotes each line of business.
- Completes and distributes all publicity for all public community events centered on WRC Senior Services.
- Develops all print newsletters, annual report and collaterals.
- Develops annual communication and crisis communication plans.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications, preferred.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
At least two years experience in marketing and web design.
Apply online here: http://www.wrc.org/employment/apply-online/
Hair Stylist and Massage Therapist
A Clarion salon
A Clarion salon is looking for an experienced stylist and massage therapist.
The candidate must be self motivated and work well as a team player.
Call 814-229-3783 to schedule an interview.
Semeyn Family Practice
Semeyn Family Practice in New Bethlehem is now hiring a Practice Manager.
Job Title: Practice Manager
Shift: Full Time – Monday – Friday.
Primary Functions: Manages the operations and activities of a physician practice, except those directly involving medical judgment, within the scope of policies established and authority delegated by Health Services of Clarion, Inc.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Specialized Knowledge and Abilities:
Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, knowledge of computer systems and applications: skill in gathering, analyzing, and interpreting information; skill in written and verbal communication; ability to exercise problem-solving and initiative; ability to apply policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with variety of situations; ability to work effectively with patients, staff and public; ability to identify problems and recommend solutions; ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
Submit resume and letter of interest to Health Services of Clarion, Inc., % Jo Shaffer, 121 Doctors Lane, Clarion, PA 16214.
Full-Time Sales Professional
Nolf Chrysler Dodge
Nolf Chrysler Dodge has a current opening in their sales department for a Sales Pro.
Individual must be able to become an expert in all makes and models of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles.
-Sales experience required.
-College degree preferred but will consider high school diploma with sales experience.
-Strong knowledge of social media
-Be able to operate a computer
-Have a valid driver license
-Must pass a background check
*BASE SALARY PLUS COMMISSION.
If you can work as a member of a team and have the above skills, send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Ready to take control of your career? ALDI is hiring Store Associates ($11.30/hr. plus a pay increase after 6 months of employment) for our Clarion and Venango county stores.
Apply during our hiring event at Clarion Hampton Inn on 6/14 from 9:00am – 1:00pm or 3:00pm – 5:00pm!
To find out more information on a career with ALDI, visit https://careers.aldi.us/job/clarion/store-associate/61/8227240
County of Venango
The County of Venango is currently accepting applications for a full-time (40 hrs/wk.) Correctional Nurse to work within the Venango County Prison.
Required qualifications: Must possess current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse issued by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing. No work experience required. Experience in mental health, corrections, or similar environment preferred. Must pass pre-employment drug screening. Typical work hours will be 2 PM to 10:30 PM. Pay rate: $13.96/hr. – $21.3875/hr. Full-time positions include participation in the County lifetime pension program and fully paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance premiums for the employee.
Applications may be obtained from: Venango County Human Resources, 1174 Elk Street, Franklin, PA 16323. Completed applications should be returned to same address no later than Monday, June 11th, 2018 by 4:00 PM. For further information, call 814-432-9556 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE M/F D/V
Assembly and Fabrication
Beverage Air is hiring for immediate needs!!! Come join our outstanding TEAM at our plant in Brookville, PA.
We are seeking great minds and enthusiastic employees to work in Assembly and Fabrication, both day and night shifts.
Beverage Air offers awesome benefit package and starting pay rates of $10.08 to $13.10, depending on position. After the 90 day probationary period, $1 increase in wages, holiday and vacation pay, 401k savings plan, and more! Many opportunities for advancement!
We are accepting applications both on the web and at our site in Brookville.
Clarion University Foundation, Inc.
Clarion University Foundation, Inc., a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit charitable organization has an immediate opening for a Database Administrator whose primary responsibility is to effectively maintain donor information in the Foundation’s database and to prepare reports and communications utilizing that information.
This position reports to the COO/CFO and will serve as a champion to ensure that the Foundation’s database is understood by new and existing users and to help the system evolve and grow.
Job responsibilities include:
For more information on the Foundation and this job posting, please visit our website at www.clarion.edu/foundation. Competitive salary and benefits package included. Please apply in writing with letter of interest, salary requirements, and resume to Deb Everett, Admin. Asst. /HR Coordinator, Clarion University Foundation, Inc., 840 Wood Street, Clarion, PA 16214 or e-mail same to email@example.com. EOE. Deadline for applications is June 29, 2018. No phone calls please.
Allegheny Wood Products
Allegheny Wood Products currently has an opening for an industrial boiler technician.
This is a 12 hour shift, 4 days on and 4 days off position which involves weekend and holiday work. Must have boiler background along with water chemistry understanding and some maintenance skills. We offer competitive wages and a benefit package including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail to PO Box 30 Marble PA 16334, or apply in person at 17761 Route 208 Marble.
Auto Body Technician/ Painter
S & W Auto Body
S & W Auto Body in Lucinda, Pa., is looking for a full-time auto body technician/painter.
The technician will be responsible for completing assigned tasks of tearing down and putting together a vehicle properly and be able to perform basic body work.
The technician also needs knowledge of prepping vehicle for painting and some mechanical knowledge is a plus.
The right candidate should have a desire to learn and have a strong work ethic.
Two-years of automotive experience and knowledge in the auto repair process is a plus.
Benefits include the following:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Retirement Plan
To apply call 814-226-7046 or email email@example.com
S & W Auto Body is a collision repair shop located in Lucinda, Pa. We are family-owned and have been in business since 1986.
Construction Worker with CDL
Bison Construction Inc
Bison Construction Inc is looking for full time workers with a CDL license.
Must be able to pass all drug/alcohol testing. Serious inquiries only. Call 814-764-3959 for more information.
Intellectual Disabilities-Base Service Unit Supports Coordinator
Center for Community Resources
Center for Community Resources, in Clarion, Pa., has an opening for a full-time Intellectual Disabilities-Base Service Unit Supports Coordinator.
Full-time case management position. Provides case management services to eligible consumers, conduct comprehensive assessments of consumers to determine needs. Provide ongoing follow up for all consumers who have completed an assessment. Maintain continuous liaison with service providers located both within Clarion County and outside of Clarion County. Bachelor’s degree in human service work or related field, 1 year experience working with individuals who have disabilities, case management and knowledge of community resources preferred. Valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, Act 33/34 and FBI clearances will be required. Individuals who have accessed human services are encouraged to apply. EOE/ADA
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: working with individuals who have disabilities: 1 year
MHY Family Services
MHY FAMILY SERVICES IS SEEKING A FULL-TIME THERAPIST TO SUPPORT CLARION, FOREST, AND VENANGO COUNTIES
ABOUT THE JOB
The MST Therapist provides comprehensive services to adolescents and their families, completing functional assessments of the adolescent in the context of the family, school and community. Therapist focus using on helping parents build supportive social networks, empowering parents to address the needs of the adolescent more effectively, teaching the adolescent new coping skills, and emphasizing long-term change that families can maintain after the program has been completed.
Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field of study required. Master’s degree preferred. Demonstrated success in the clinical treatment of youth with serious antisocial behavior required. Prior experience in family and youth therapies using cognitive and behavioral approaches strongly preferred, as is prior experience in social skills assessment and intervention and child development approaches. Must be 21 years of age with current FBI, Act 33 and 34 Clearances. Current PA state driver’s license with evidence of an insurable driving record required. Must possess demonstrated PC skills including common MS Office applications. Additional training or licensing as required by regulations, or as deemed necessary by the Executive Director or Director.
In 2000, MHY adopted the Multisystemic Therapy Program (MST), an internationally recognized evidence-based program serving dependent and delinquent youth, ages 12 to 17, who are at risk of out-of-home placement or currently in an out-of-home placement.
MHY Family Services (MHY) is a non-profit organization that provides support and services through residential, educational and community-based programming. MHY strives to meet the changing needs of at-risk youth and their families through a holistic approach to treatment. Youth and families have the opportunity to learn skills that help them manage and cope with trauma-based issues and to re-engage with home, school and community.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO JOBS@MHYFAMILYSERVICES.ORG FOR CONSIDERATION
Full-Time Bartending/ Wait Staff
Vince’s Tavern in Leeper has immediate full-time bartending/ wait staff openings.
Full-time, evenings, no split tips. Typical shift is Wednesday through Sunday, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Apply in person at Vince’s Tavern, 31729 Route 66, Leeper, PA.
Lifeguard in Lucinda
Kalyumet Camping and Cabins
Kalyumet Camping and Cabins, located near Cook Forest, has Lifeguard positions available for the summer.
Applicant must have an active Red Cross or other recognized lifeguard certification and be CPR Certified. In order to apply for the position call 814-744-9622 to request an application and to schedule an interview.
County of Venango
The County of Venango is currently accepting applications for on-call part-time (7+ hrs/wk.) Corrections Monitors to work within the Venango County Prison.
Hours per week determined by needs of Prison and individual availability. Qualifications: Possess a high school diploma, or the equivalent, plus some training in typing and personal computers. First aid and CPR helpful. You must be a Pennsylvania resident and possess a valid PA driver’s license. No work experience is required. Must pass pre-employment drug screening. Starting rate: $9.38/hr. Applications may be obtained from: Venango County Human Resources, 1174 Elk Street, Franklin, PA 16323. Completed applications should be returned to same address no later than Wednesday, May 30th by 4:00 PM. For further information, call 814-432-9556 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE M/F D/V
DuBrook, an M and B Company, is looking for a qualified mechanic to join our team.
As a team member you will receive wages and benefits that are amongst the highest and best in our industry. This is a full- time position offering competitive wages, company vehicle, health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, vacation and holiday time, plus a $2,000 signing bonus. Must have Class A or B CDL, PA State Inspection license, and own your own hand tools. Applications are available online at dubrookinc.com. Drop off or mail resumes/applications to 15303 Rte. 322, Clarion PA 16214 or call 814-764-3007. We look forward to working with you!
Hickman Lumber Company
Hickman Lumber Company is a 4th generation business and we are looking for a qualified lumber inspector.
Lumber inspectors would be required to know the NHLA rules with at least 1 year experience.
As an inspector you’ll be expected to grade:
Kiln Dried Lumber
Rift and Quartersawn Lumber
Flat sawn Lumber
4/4 & 5/4 lumber, rarely anything thicker than 5/4
Your workweek will be 45 hrs/week. 6:00 am – 4:30 pm M-TH & 6:00 am – 11:00 am F
Hickman Lumber offers a competitive wage with Company Paid Health Insurance, 401K Plan, Paid sick & vacation days.
We are looking for a Full time Employee that is a hard worker and someone that works well with others.
If you’re interested in becoming part of the Hickman Lumber, you can contact us at (724) 867-9441. Ask for Jake.
Or you can mail your resume to:
Hickman Lumber Company
PO Box 130
Emlenton, Pa 16373
Job Type: Full-time
Smith’s Auto Sales
Smith’s Auto Sales of Clarion is currently seeking qualified individual for the position of Title Clerk.
This is a full time position (40 hours), duties including Title work, general paperwork and filing. Experience preferred.
Interested individuals may apply in person at Smith’s Auto Sales in Clarion located at 1229 E. Main St. or call 814-226-4322 for additional details.
Dairy Queen Positions
Riverhill Dairy Queen is currently hiring for full and part time employees for all shifts.
Positions include management, shift lead, and support staff.
Interested parties may apply by email.
Please email name, age, contact information, and availability to:
Do you have a job listing that you’d like to include in this list? E-mail the listing to email@example.com or call 814-918-2003.
Copyright © 2018 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.