Powered by Max Banner Ads
Featured Local Job: Direct Service Professional
UCIP is now hiring! UCIP is currently hiring full-time positions for its Clarion and Oil City Residential Programs and its Crawford Day Service Program.
UCIP provides services and care to individuals with developmental disabilities. They provide services in Clarion, Crawford, and Venango counties. If you are compassionate, organized, reliable, professional, and want to make a difference in someone’s life, contact UCIP today.
Responsibilities of a Direct Service Professional:
- Assist individuals with their daily living and independence skills and personal care
- Utilize Individual Support Plan to access individual’s needs
- Administer medication and complete appropriate documentation
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their communities
- And much more
No experience is needed– UCIP provides paid training!
Minimum requirements to become a DSP:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License with a 5 year clean driving record
- ACT 33 and 34 Clearance
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and physical
- Starting rate is $11.00 per hour
- Fully paid health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance after 90 days for full-time staff
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Excellent paid time off after 1 year for full-time staff
- Retirement plan with a company match
- Voluntary benefits
- Exceptional career growth opportunities
- Great co-workers/team that support you
Please stop by UCIP’s Shippenville location at 11287 Route 322, Shippenville, PA 16254; their Meadville location at 17999 Cussewago Road, Meadville, PA 16335; and their Oil City location at 33 Seneca Street, Oil City, PA 16301.
United Community Independence Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.