Powered by Max Banner Ads
Featured Local Job: Annual Giving & Stewardship Manager
Clarion University Foundation, Inc., a not-for-profit 501(c) (3) charitable organization has an immediate opening for an individual who would like to begin a career in development and fundraising as its Annual Giving and Stewardship Manager.
- This position reports to the Foundation’s Director of Annual Giving in a fast paced goal-oriented environment.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the daily operations of the annual phonathon, including recruitment, training, motivation, and the supervision of student callers and student supervisors.
- Manages a portfolio of entry to mid-level donors including soliciting, closing, and stewarding gifts.
- Implements and oversees driven crowdfunding program that will benefit on-campus student initiatives, affinity programming and scholarships.
- Provides analysis on the performance of the crowdfunding campaigns and the solicitation strategies to ensure a meaningful and impactful opportunity for the benefiting units.
- Oversees and directs the culture of giving program with the student body and senior class gift program.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Strong effective interpersonal communication skills as well as written and organizational skills and extensive computer experience are critical.
- A confident and professional demeanor is a must.
- Valid PA Driver’s License required.
- Fundraising experience helpful, but not required.
- Involves seasonal evening hours and some weekends.
- Competitive salary and benefits including, but not limited to paid vacation, holidays, health and life insurance, and 403 (b) retirement plan.
Please apply in writing with letter of interest and resume to Deb Everett, DBA/H.R. Coordinator, Clarion University Foundation, Inc., 840 Wood Street, Clarion, PA 16214 or e-mail same to email@example.com. EOE.
Deadline for applications is December 3, 2018. No phone calls please.
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.