Powered by Max Banner Ads
Featured Local Job: Program Manager
Want to work for an agency that has been voted Best Places to Work in Western PA for 4 Consecutive years? CCR is currently seeking a professional and self-motivated Program Manager to oversee the Intellectual Disabilities Program and the Student Assistance Program in Clarion County.
- Manage and submit data in a timely manner to ensure program operations are in compliance with policies and procedures, work plans, budgets, and applicable federal, state and local requirements.
- Provide direct supervision of staff to ensure staff provide quality services to consumers and community partners.
- Manage all personnel matters including hiring, supervision, training and evaluation of assigned staff.
- Ensure staff availability, and provide backup as necessary, of mental health crisis intervention and BSU services to ensure program requirements are met.
- Maintain good working relationships across departments and programs internally as well as with governmental agencies and community organizations.
- Maintain and utilize a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field.
- Assist Program Director in planning, developing and executing services in line with CCR’s mission.
- Other duties as assigned to achieve the mission of the agency.
- Health Insurance
- FREE Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Earn up to 20 days paid time off in the first year!
- Educational Assistance
- 403B Retirement Plan with Employer match up to 6%
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working offsite
- Agency vehicles available for travel needs or receive mileage reimbursement
Bachelor Degree in Human Services or related field and three to five years of experience which includes or is supplemented by successful completion of 12 college credits in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology, criminal justice, education or other related social sciences or a minimum of seven years management experience in a related human services position.. ACT 33/34 and FBI Clearances, valid driver’s license and proof of car insurance coverage must be provided prior to hire. Must have computer competency skills to learn agency software. Must maintain strict confidentiality and be able to exercise sound judgement, be well organized and follow precise timelines.
For more information on how to apply, click here.
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.