Powered by Max Banner Ads
Feature Local Job: Memorial Sandblasting/ Field Worker/ Sales Support
Borland Memorials is adding to their team!!
Memorial Sandblasting/ Field Worker/ Sales Support
Competitive wage w/overtime
Health insurance 100% paid by the company provided to employee
Eye/ Dental insurance provided to employee
Paid vacation and paid holidays
Employee is required to sandblast monuments. Provide assistance in day to day operations of the monument shop. Installation of monuments and date cutting in the cemeteries. Employee must be able to multitask. Provide support to office sales staff.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Computer Skills
- Yearly physical required
- Manufacturing/ shop work
- Multitasking in busy shop environment
- Ability to communicate and work with others
- Valid driver’s license/good driving record/ reliable transportation
- Ability to operate a standard transmission vehicle
- Ability to lift 100lbs
- Able to work in all weather conditions year round
Interested persons may apply in person at M-F 9-4 or Saturdays 9-12 at Borland Memorial 32980 PA-66, Leeper, PA
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.