Powered by Max Banner Ads
Clarion Man Busted for Marijuana Sentenced to Time Served
President Judge James Arner sentenced 27-year-old Dylan Adam Becker, of Clarion, to 17 days to two years less one-day confinement on one felony count of manufacture, delivery, or possession with intent to manufacture or deliver on Wednesday, February 6.
He received credit for 17 days served and immediate parole.
Becker was also ordered to pay restitution totaling $864.00 and to complete 25 hours of community service.
Becker pleaded guilty to be above charge on January 9, 2019.
As a result of the plea agreement, the following charges were dismissed:
- Manufacture, Delivery, or Possession With Intent to Manufacture or Deliver, Felony (two counts)
- Intentional Possession Controlled Substance By Person Not Registered, Misdemeanor (three counts)
- Use/Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia, Misdemeanor (three counts)
- Criminal Use Of Communication Facility, Felony 3 (two counts)
Details of the case:
According to a criminal complaint, CNET made the following controlled drug purchases from Dylan Adam Becker:
- On June 11, 2016, Becker delivered 23.5 grams of marijuana, a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance, to a CNET confidential informant in exchange for $150.00 in U.S. currency.
- On June 16, 2016, Becker delivered 11.72 grams of marijuana, a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance, to a CNET confidential informant in exchange for $150.00 in U.S. currency.
- On July 16, 2016, Becker delivered 6.2 grams of THC wax to a CNET confidential informant in exchange for $225.00 in U.S. currency. (THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is a marijuana concentrate.)
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.