Powered by Max Banner Ads
SPONSORED: Wildcat XX Is Here at Wessex Performance!
We learned how a suspension system puts mud, dirt, dunes and rocks in their place.
We learned how to handle boldly, corner ruthlessly, and put ride over everything.
Pricing for 2018 models starts at $18,814.00 here at Wessex Performance.
- Rear Trailing Arm: Keeps your wheels moving up and down—not side to side—to minimize track width change.
- FOX Podium Shocks with Bottom-Out Control: Shocks built for big impact and a comfortable ride.
- 18 Inches of Front and Rear Travel: Wildcat XX doesn’t flinch at a bump in the road. It absorbs and adjusts to tame any terrain.
- 130HP with a 998cc EFI Engine: A best-in-class naturally aspirated engine can take any challenge head on.
- 2WD/4WD with 4WD Lock: Greater flexibility on all kinds of terrain, along with superior rock crawling ability.
- TEAM Rear Transaxle and Front Gear Case: Designed specifically for Wildcat XX.
- Largest-In-Class Cab: The most spacious cab in the industry makes for the most comfortable ride.
- Ergonomically Designed, Customizable Dash: Surfaces allow for easy installation of accessories, like radios and audio systems.
- Hauling & Storage: When you need to take extra gear along for the ride, Wildcat XX has just the spot, including enough room for a 32-inch spare tire.
- Class-Leading 4-Gallon Glove Box: Unmatched storage space within reach of the driver.
- Class-Leading 300-lb Cargo Box: Pack plenty of gear for the ride.
- Reliability: If you’re thinking of taking it easy on Wildcat XX — don’t. We doubled down on unstoppably tough, tested components, and made XX easier to service than any other side-by-side. Wildcat XX is built in Thief River Falls, MN — and designed to take you anywhere. And we stand behind it with a 6-month warranty. Double-Shear Steering and Suspension Components; Forged Aluminum Front Knuckle; Oversized Front and Rear Wheel Bearings; Hanging Rear Drivetrain; HSLA Steel Tube Frame
A Winning Machine!
The 1-day, 531-mile race is considered one of the toughest and most prestigious of the BITD Series events.
Bulloch piloted the nearly-stock, naturally aspirated No. 1835 Wildcat XX to an absolutely crushing win 11 hours and 26 minutes, nearly 18 minutes faster than the second place UTV.
The win was a true testament to the durability of the Wildcat XX and its racers, who only stopped for a belt, tire change and fuel while leaving nothing but dust for a class full of custom-built vehicles.
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.