Powered by Max Banner Ads
Feature Local Job: AmeriCorps Academic Services
AmeriCorps is currently recruiting members to provide Academic Engagement Services to students of Clarion Elementary School.
Selected applicants will enroll in the AmeriCorps Program to serve until June.
Benefits of serving include:
- Monthy gross living allowance of $1,390
- Education award of $2,255.52
- Federal student loan forbearance and interest payment
- Professional development and Act 48 opportunities
- Health insuance
- Child care assistance, if income eligible
Apply online at www.smileamericorps.org
Applicants must be 17 years of age or older and must pass all required clearances prior to beginning service
This opportunity has been made possible through a collaboration between Clarion Area School District and the Keystone SMILES AmeriCorps Program