Featured Local Job: Direct Care Staff
Point of Caring, Inc. is now hiring Direct Care Staff.
- Ensuring the health and safety of individuals
- Assist individuals achieve their short term objective
- Enter observations into all required daily logs
- Deliver support as defined by the Individual Support Plan
- Completion of household duties (cleaning, Laundry, cooking)
- Knowledge and adherence to 6400 Regulations
- Participate and demonstrate proficiency in designated training programs
- Ability to transport and accompany individuals in the community
- Assist individual, as scheduled or directed, with essential daily activities
- Have reliable transportation
- Perform all other related duties as required
Being a direct care staff involves patience, empathy, strong interpersonal skills, and detailed knowledge of best care practices. You will assist each individual with their daily living tasks to help ensure good quality of life. No experience needed. Trainings offered within company after hiring process.
How to Apply:
Call the office at 814-797-0300 or go to Office address (628 West Railroad Street Knox, PA 16232) and complete an in-person application anytime between Monday-Friday 9am-4pm
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.