Featured Local Job: Truck Sales Associate
Zacherl Motors Truck Sales is in need of a new/used truck sales associate.
Since 1940, Zacherl Motors Truck Sales has strived to make every customer a customer for life. We believe happy employees make happy customers, and we treat each employee as they are a member of the family. Every employee at Zacherl Motors Truck Sales is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Pat Kahle, one of the owners and the grandson of company founders Mike and Marie Zacherl says that Zacherl Motors continues a long tradition of being a small town family business. “We’ve been here in Clarion since 1940 and as a third generation corporation, we still work hard every day to follow our mission of satisfying customers and helping our community. Zacherl Motors cares about our employees and their families and we strive to create a great balance between the time spent here at our jobs and our time spent at home.”
- Extra compensation for those who elect not to participate with our insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K (4% company match)
- Profit sharing bonus
- Paid vacation after 3 months of employment
- Company holidays
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Dedicatedly identify and engage prospective truck-fleets and offer assistance or direction to any customer that can benefit from our services.
- Assist customers by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application and benefits to prospective customers.
- Describe all optional equipment, bodies and rigging available for customer purchases.
- Build strong rapport and life-long relationships with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of medium-duty, heavy-duty, and severe service trucks.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Basic computer skills necessary, knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Hardworking, high energy, eager to improve personality
- Ability to speak honestly and with integrity to each customer
- Knowledge of heavy duty/medium duty truck inventory preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong personal organizational skills as they relate to workload, time management and setting priorities in an unsupervised environment
- Outgoing and friendly demeanor, especially while handling objections and negotiating pricing
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.