Featured Local Job: Screen Printing Associate in Shippenville
Be part of a rapidly growing local screen printing and apparel decorating company.
Print quality products in a timely and efficient manner. Perform a variety of duties within the screen printing and apparel decorating processes.
- Print products with accurate placement
- Set up basic and complex jobs on automatic printers
- Inspect product for quality
- Check work orders or repeat samples for correct reproduction of art
- Keep accurate counts
- Assist other positions with screen printing and decorating processes as needed
- Adhere to all safety procedures while performing job duties
- Prepping screens
- Cleaning/Reclaiming screens
- Problem solving/ability to print specialty jobs
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent combination of training, education and work experience
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, push/pull and twist
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions and write identifying information
- Previous experience working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated and proven ability to be reliable with attendance and job related commitments
- Mixing colors
- Working a manual press
- Heat pressing
- Printing specialty inks
- Design experience/knowledge is a plus
Email resume to email@example.com or drop off in person between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm. Monday through Friday.
No phone calls please.
All American Awards and Engraving
511 Main Street
Shippenville, PA 16254
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.