Featured Local Job: Junior Account Manager
Commodore Homes of Clarion, a leading manufactured housing company, seeks a qualified Junior Account Manager to join our sales team.
The successful applicant will have a sales background, keen attention to detail, and willingness to learn. This position will be responsible for continuing to developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales while assisting the Senior Regional Sales Manager.
As a Junior Account manager you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner, and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication skills and are a sales-oriented professional.
- Assist in the Senior Regional Sales Manager in the management of account portfolio
- Develop positive relationships with customers
- Place orders and quotes for customers
- Act as a point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Degree in business, marketing, or related experience preferred
- Knowledge and the willingness to learn the manufacturing housing industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills and strong written and oral communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, and the ability to work independently a must
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% or as needed
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance Coverage that includes, medical, life, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid holidays
Interested candidates please send resume and cover letter to:
Tony Mazzocchi Sales Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.