Featured Local Job: General Laborers Needed
Terra Works, Inc. is currently seeking General Laborers.
Will perform a wide range of general laboring duties on a Road Construction project on a heavy highway crew, or on a production crew. Including but not limited to: shoveling, raking, traffic control, moving materials, setting forms, strips and cleans concrete forms, pours concrete, shovels, vibrates, and maintains good housekeeping and safety regulations. Experience working around Asphalt and equipment operating skills would be beneficial.
Laborer Essential Functions Including but not limited to:
- Traffic control
- Moving materials
- Setting forms
- Cleaning concrete forms
- Pouring concrete
- Maintaiing good housekeeping and safety regulations
- Operating Equipment as needed
Must be willing to travel a 100-mile radius of Clarion County.
Frequently work more than 40 hours per week and non-traditional hours including night shift, Saturdays and occasionally Sundays.
- High School education/GED, or equivalent education and experience.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds, walk, stoop, squat, sit, kneel and be capable of passing required physical examination
- Knowledge of basic tools and their uses, basic mathematical and measurement skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- One year of verifiable work experience in Heavy Highway Construction
- Prior experience with asphalt preferred
- Maintain reliable attendance, meeting company standards, and maintain a positive attitude
- 4% 401K Match
- Health Insurance
- Aflac Insurance
- Per Diem for overnight work
- Work boot reimbursement
Wages Starting from $18.00 to $25.00 based off experience.
*Prevailing wages apply to some jobs
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.