Featured Local Job: Certified Auto Body Repair Technicians
Smith’s Auto Sales of Rimersburg is looking for two qualified and Certified Auto Body Repair Technicians.
Applicants must be able to:
- Thoroughly examine the vehicle damages
- Return the vehicle back to factory specifications
- Remove vehicle trim to gain access to vehicle body
- Can properly fill depressions with body filler and ensure a quality repair
- Able to remove damaged parts using power tools and cutting torch
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position using power tools and welding equipment
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools
- Replace bolts on panels and align properly
- Make cosmetic repairs
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Able to develop appropriate and efficient methods for each job
Applicants should have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-4 years body shop experience strongly preferred.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills required.
- Customer Focus
- Energy Level
- Product Knowledge
Applicants must be able to meet the physical demands such as:
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception
Applicants can apply and drop of a resume in person at Smith’s Auto Sales in Rimersburg located at 108 Reigel School Rd, Rimersburg, PA 16248
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.