Featured Local Job: Moulding/Trim Installer
Colony Homes of Shippenville is currently looking to hire a Moulding/Trim Installer.
5 days per week: Monday – Friday; 8 hours per day: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.; ½ hour unpaid lunch, (2) 10 minute breaks, one at 10:00 a.m. and one at 2:00 p.m.; possible overtime as required.
Probationary period of 45 worked days; following probation period, benefits include health, 401k, optional eye and dental coverage, etc.
- Read orders to ensure correct moulding packages are used
- Installation of ceiling cove, cabinet crown, window trim, door trim, etc.
- 18+ years of age
- High School Diploma/GED
- Motivated worker
- Some onsite training available
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening/physical
- Must complete probationary period
Job Type: Full-time
Interested individuals may apply in person or mail resume to:
20510 Paint Blvd, Shippenville, PA 16254
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.