Dancer’s Studio to Host Open House Today
The fun event is from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
During the Open House, visitors will meet the owner, A-Jo Gallagher, and discuss class placement for new students.
Dancer’s Studio is accepting new students for all levels and ages.
If a child has danced before, A-Jo will be available for correct placement based on knowledge of dance terminology and movement.
Dancer’s Studio provides a fun and safe environment while learning correct terminology and movement for a child’s level. They offer Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern, Lyrical, Contemporary, Acro and Hip Hop classes.
New this year they have added vocal coaching on Thursday evenings.
In September, Dancer’s Studio will be holding a Leadership class for any dancer in 2nd to 12th grade.
Students will never be bored at Dancer’s Studio! The studio is always bringing in guest teachers, having lock ins, participating in parades, and having several performances. Private lessons are available throughout the semester.
Several new classes added to the fall schedule:
– Creative Movement-Ages 2-3, Tuesdays 5:00 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
– Hip Hop 1-Ages 4-5.5, Tuesdays 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
– Acro 1-Ages 3-5, Mondays 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
– Ballet/Tap 1-Ages 3-4, Mondays 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Dancer’s Studio will be adding a class for children with special needs for the fall.
This class will be limited to six to eight.
The class will be on Tuesdays from 4:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please stop by during the Open House or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All dance studios are not the same. Here are a few reasons to choose Dancers Studio:
– Competitive prices
– Three payment options
– Fundraisers to offset prices (optional)
– Three YPAD (Youth Protection Advocates of Dance) certified staff members
– Always a certified CPR and First Aid staff member available
– Spring DVD and recital shirt included in tuition
– One time $25 registration fee
– Marley dance floors
– Marley floors for venue (for the safety of our dancers)
– Trained and certified staff
– Clearances and background checks
– Huge lobby
– Microwave & fridge for students to keep their snacks or dinner in
Dancer’s Studio is located at 609 Main Street, Clarion, Pa.
For more information, visit Dancer’s Studio website here.
Copyright © 2020 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.