Featured Local Job: Full-Time Professional Assistant/Secretary
A law firm in New Bethlehem, Clarion County is seeking a full-time professional assistant/secretary.
40+/- hours per week, Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The position will support office professionals and the everyday operations of the office.
The primary duties of the position, will include, but not be limited to:
- professionally answer and screen telephone calls and record messages;
- maintain good public relations with clients;
- create, organize, maintain, and update files;
- new business intake forms for new clients;
- prepare correspondences to courts, clients, and others, as well as transcribe dictation for formatting letters, motions, briefs, pleadings, agreements, and other similar documents;
- run routine errands, perform routine cleaning, file court documentation when necessary, and maintain office supplies;
- review, sort and distribute mail; review and schedule/calendar appointments/due dates from letters, litigation documentation, depositions; and court orders for hearings and appearances.
- be proficient with Microsoft Office programs, i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat;
- be able to type dictation;
- have superior attention to detail for proofreading documents, appropriate formatting, spelling, and grammar; and
- be a self-starting individual.
Professional office experience in a legal field preferred.
Interested parties should e-mail their resumes to:
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.