2-minute Drill: Defense, Running Game Help “Duck” Win Steelers Starting Debut
Monday, October 14, 2019 @ 12:10 AM
(Photo courtesy of Pittsburgh Steelers)
- An undrafted free agent, a player not even on the roster to open the season, made his first NFL start Sunday night, yet it was the Los Angeles Chargers who were duck soup against Devlin Hodges and the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Penguins offense keeps rolling in rout of Jets.
- Lamar Jackson presented the Cincinnati Bengals with a can’t-win dilemma: Try to prevent the versatile quarterback from running, or stop him from passing?
- As rap music thumped from the large sound-system speakers sitting atop lockers at one end of the room, several Seattle players stood on their chairs and danced.
- Penn State football rose three spots to No. 7 in this week’s AP Top 25 poll.
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.