Police Seeking Franklin Man Wanted on Felony Charges
Sugarcreek Borough Police filed criminal charges against 23-year-old Jacob Hernan, of Franklin, following an investigation into a vehicle accident that occurred on the 2200 Block of State Route 417/Rocky Grove Avenue, on Tuesday, November 5.
Court documents indicate the following charges were filed through Magisterial District Judge Patrick E. Lowrey’s office on Thursday, November 7.
– Manufacture, Delivery, or Possession With Intent to Manufacture or Deliver, Felony
– Aggravated Assault By Vehicle While DUI, Felony 2
– Accidents Involving Death Or Personal Injury, Felony 2
– Accidents Involving Death or Injury While Not Licensed, Felony 3
– Corruption of Minor, Misdemeanor 1
– Marijuana-Small Amt Personal Use, Misdemeanor
– Possession of Controlled Substance, Misdemeanor
– Use/Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia, Misdemeanor
– DUI: Controlled Substance – Impaired Ability – 1st Offense, Misdemeanor
– Failure To Notify Police Of Accident/Injury Or Death, Summary
– Driving While Operator’s Privilege Suspended Or Revoked, Summary
– Driving Without A License, Summary
– Reckless Driving, Summary
– Careless Driving, Summary
– Disregard Traffic Lane (Single), Summary
– Failure to use safety belt – driver and front seat occupant, Summary
Hernan is currently wanted on the above charges, as well as other warrants not related to this case, according to police.
He is also wanted by state probation and parole as an absconder.
Police say Hernan was last seen in Erie, Pa., where he left the hospital against medical advice.
Copyright © 2020 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.