Festival of Trees Kicks Off This Weekend in Cook Forest
The event will be held on Friday, December 6, and Saturday, December 7.
Having been a great success in the last two years, the Festival of Trees is back at the Cook Forest Sawmill Center for the Arts for a third year.
This year’s festival features over 80 crafters and artisans, live performances, ice sculpting, live decorated christmas trees and more!
A $2.00 admission charge is collected at the door.
The Festival attractions include:
Friday Dec 6th:
- 10:30am Brookville High School Chamber Singers
- 11:00am Brookville High School Brass Ensemble
Saturday Dec 7th:
- 11:00am to 4:00pm Face Painting
- 12:00pm to 2:00pm Santa
- 12:00pm to 3:00pm Erie Ice Works
- 12:00pm to 2:00pm Coston Cross
- 2:00pm to 3:00pm St. Marys Choir of Crown
- 3:00pm to 4:00pm Mahoning Valley Ballet
All activities are included in admission price. $2.00 per person. 6 years and under free.
- a Chinese Auction
- 15 live decorated trees
- Our food vendor is Rising Smoke BBQ and he will be selling beef brisket, pulled pork and chicken along with sides and drinks.
- roasted almond vendor
- We will have inside eating area with tables and chairs.
- Chainsaw Carver on Friday
Festival of Trees will feature an additional 27 crafters and artisans setting up exclusively for the Festival weekend.
- handmade jewelry
- wooden items
- goat milk soap
- hand sewn items
- artificial flower arrangements
- dried flower arrangements
- fresh Christmas greens
- various gift baskets
- bath soaps
- custom stitching
- fleece, wool and alpaca items
- organic herbal products
- yard art
- real plants
- American girl clothes.
For more information, visit Cook Forest Sawmill Center’s website sawmill.org or their Facebook page www.facebook.com/CookForestSawmillCenterForTheArts.
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.