THE LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK
Venango County Man Charged with Sexual Exploitation of Children
According to a release from the Sugarcreek Borough Police Department, an investigation starting around April 1, 2018, was conducted concerning the sexual exploitation of children at a location in Franklin.
Police say at the conclusion of the investigation, charges were filed against 37-year-old Jeffrey Ray Storm Jr., of Cooperstown.
Court documents indicate Storm was arraigned in front of Magisterial District Judge Patrick E. Lowrey at 8:56 a.m. on Friday, February 7, on the following charges:
– Sexual Exploitation Of Children Offense Defined, Felony 2
– Contact/Communication With Minor-Sexual Abuse, Felony 2
– Photograph/Film/Depict on Computer Sex Act – Knowingly or Permitting Child, Felony 2
– Child Pornography, Felony 2
– Criminal Use Of Communication Facility, Felony 3
– Corruption Of Minors – Defendant Age 18 or Above, Felony 3
He is currently free on $25,000.00 unsecured bail.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, February 12, with Judge Lowrey presiding.
Copyright © 2020 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.