18 Charged in Jefferson County Drug Sting
JEFFERSON COUNTY, Pa. (EYT) – Captain Bernard J. Petrovsky, Commanding Officer, PSP Punxsutawney, along with Jefferson County District Attorney Jeff Burkett, announced the issuance of several drug-related arrest warrants for offenders from Jefferson County and surrounding areas.
Troopers and Task Force Members are serving arrest warrants today, April 30, based on information developed in the process of a six-month investigation conducted by State Police Vice Unit Officers, Task Force Members, as well as officers from the Brookville and Punxsutawney Borough Police Departments, police say.
The investigation focused primarily on the delivery and use of Heroin, along with delivery and misuse of prescription medications, according to police.
The following is a list of the accused in this investigation, all of which were charged with Felony drug-related offenses:
– Scott Edwin Smith, 48, of Brookville, Pa.
– David Wray Shaffer, 46, of Falls Creek, Pa.
– Mark Junior Dinger, 36, of Reynoldsville, Pa.
– Russ Edward Hayes, 36, of Punxsutawney, Pa.
– Jessica Marie Ackerson, 30, of Punxsutawney, Pa.
– Canyon Cliff Beer, 27, of Punxsutawney, Pa.
– Nathan Cole Abrams, 30, of Arnold, Pa.
– Richard Edward Heilbrun, 22, of DuBois, Pa.
– Steven Matthew Barnett, 31, (Jefferson County Jail)
– Christopher L. Fetterman, 31, of Punxsutawney, Pa.
– Mark Darren Shaffer, 45, Sykesville, Pa.
– Christina L. Dickey, 28, Punxsutawney, Pa.
– Mark Steven Gianvito, 52, of Punxsutawney, Pa.
– Martin Scott White, 49, of Punxsutawney, Pa.
– Jerome Allen Johnson Jr., 30, (address unknown)
– Edna Marie Glace, 36, of Reynoldsville, Pa.
– Eric David Hankey, 32, of Punxsutawney, Pa.
– Dennis L. Glatt, 31, of Punxsutawney, Pa.
Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.