Featured Local Job: Automotive Sales Consultant
Griffin Phillis Ford in Seneca, PA is searching to add the right person to our experienced sales team.
You get to work with a dedicated, talented, and fun group of people who are all about making shopping for and buying vehicles as rewarding as possible.
Automotive Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Welcoming new customers to our store in person and over the phone with warmth and competence
- Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the customer’s needs
- Spending some time throughout the day working face to face with customers outside on the lot and in the showroom while also working in front of a computer, calling, emailing, and texting to generate appointments
- Creating a great vehicle delivery experience
- Following up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches
- Setting and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
Automotive Sales Consultant Minimum Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- 1 year prior automotive sales experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Experience and desire to work with technology
The most important requirement for an Automotive Sales Consultant is to have and maintain a motivation and determination to earn income based on your own effort and technique.
Some benefits of working as an Automotive Sales Consultant with Griffin Phillis Ford…
- Base and accelerated pay scales that increase with productivity and results
- Health and dental benefits that start after just 30 days of employment, plus paid vacation time after one year
- Family oriented and driven business
Job Type: Full-time
Email resume to email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.