Over 1,500 COVID-19 Tests Administered at Clarion Hospital
(Photo by Dave Cyphert of ProPoint Media Photography)
Butler Health System COVID-19 Update: Monday, June 29, 2020
On Monday afternoon, Butler Health System released the following information:
Total tests thru 06/28/2020: 1531
Test obtained at CH outdoor facility: 1019
Butler Memorial Hospital:
Total tests thru 06/28/2020: 8339
Tests obtained at BMH outdoor facility: 3512
Hospital Inpatients as of 06/29/2020, 10:00 a.m.
Butler Memorial Hospital: 6 patients. 4 suspected. 2 confirmed. 1 ICU.
Clarion Hospital: 0 patient. 0 suspected. 0 confirmed. 0 ICU.
Other Notes and Recommendations:
- The significant increases in Covid-19 cases across the country continue.
- Outbreaks appear to be driven by behaviors – people not wearing masks and not practicing social distancing. Keep in mind that we know how to limit or prevent the transmission of the Covid-19 virus. Do the right thing:
- Be safe. Wear a mask.
- Wherever you are, practice social distancing.
- The simplest safety measures, no matter where you are (like 4th of July picnics), greatly decrease the chance of virus spread:
- Practice good hygiene.
- Wash your hands frequently, don’t touch your face, and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain minimum distance of 6 feet from others.
- If you feel sick, stay home.
Note: BHS reports its data only. PA DOH data and other sources may be different due to differences in data collection and format.
Copyright © 2020 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.