Featured Local Job: Auto Technician
Auto Technician Needed! Whether you are fresh out of a training program or you are a seasoned
tech, we encourage you to apply.
We are looking to add a dependable, persistent, independent Technician to our team. We are considering all skill levels and will train the right candidate with the baseline knowledge needed.
We are looking for a technician with the following skills:
- Basic Automotive and mechanical knowledge to include (but not limited to): steering & suspension, radiator & engine cooling systems, batteries, starting & charging systems, brakes & brake repair, oil changes, state inspections
- Aptitude in using various hand tools and precision measurement tools
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills and attention to detail
- Dental, Health, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Competitive Pay based off experience
- Must be 18 years or older
- State inspection license
- Clean driving record
- Tools required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $21.00 /hour (based off of experience)
- High school diploma (Preferred)
- Valid certification (e.g. ASE) (Preferred)
- Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus.
New Bethlehem, PA
- Drivers License (Required)
- PA State inspection license (Required)
Apply in person or send resume to email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.