Hold your next event at The Haskell House - UP TO 75% OFF your first booking! Click Here for more info!
Featured Local Job: Director of Operation/Restaurant Manager
This role joins forces with the Director of Marketing & Events in managing the Club and its operations. The Director of Operations / Restaurant Manager oversees clubhouse dining and bar services, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, liquor, beer, and beverage inventory management, recruiting, hiring, termination and retention of team members, and financial accountability. The primary focus of this role is to consistently ensure meaningful and memorable experiences for our members, their families, and guests in a manner that exemplifies Wanango Country Club’s image.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Controls day-to-day operations of the dining facility
- Controls profit & loss by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial statements, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruits and interviews team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
- Participates in the decision to hire and terminate employees with approval from ownership
- Interacts positively, professionally, with poise, and politely with all team members to promote a positive team effort
- Coaches, counsels, and directs team members regarding guest relations concerns and complaints
- Conducts regular walk-through of dining facility to monitor guest service, food quality, safety, cleanliness, and asset maintenance
- Ensures that safety codes are being adhered to
- Works with management in formulating and enforcing administrative, safety, and operational policies and procedures
- A combination of post-secondary education and restaurant management experience in food and beverage operations
- Proficiency with Hospitality POS systems, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and electronic mail software
- A college degree preferred in Hotel and Restaurant Management or a related field but not required
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $35,000.00 + /year
Schedule: Holidays, Weekdays, and Weekends
Interested individuals may send resume and contact information to email@example.com NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Copyright © 2020 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.