Featured Local Job: Field Assessor
The County of Venango is currently accepting applications for a full-time (40 hrs/wk.) Field Assessor to work within the Venango County Assessment Office.
- Associate’s degree required.
- At least one year of real estate property assessment experience preferred; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training and experience.
- CPE (Certified Pennsylvania Evaluator), or equivalent IAAO certification or other state certification and the ability to acquire a CPE within 1 year of employment.
- Must maintain certification and fulfill mandatory education courses required and approved by Pennsylvania Department of State – Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs.
- Must possess valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
Full-time positions include participation in the County lifetime pension program and fully paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance premiums for the employee.
Applications may be obtained from: Venango County Human Resources, 1174 Elk Street, Franklin, PA 16323.
Completed applications should be returned to same address no later than Tuesday, July 14th, 2020 by 4:00 PM.
For further information, call 814-432-9556 or e-mail email@example.com.
EOE M/F D/V
Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.