Featured Local Job: Registered Nurse
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following positions in Clarion, PA:
We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse to provide in-center hemodialysis patient care in our outpatient clinic in Clarion. This is a full time opportunity (30-39 hours/ week), offering all available benefits.
- Applicant must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current PA state license and CPR certification required.
- Hemodialysis experience preferred but not required. We are willing to train the right candidate!
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health benefits, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please fax or e-mail resume to:
Jodi Hannold, Clinic Manager
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Copyright © 2020 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.