Featured Local Job: CDFC Coordinator
There is a Clarion Drug Free Coalition Coordinator position now open at Armstrong Indiana Clarion Drug & Alcohol Commission.
Full time position
This position is the Community Coordinator for the Drug Free Communities Grant (DFCC) in Clarion County.
- Assisting Project Director in coordination and facilitation of the DFCC
- Providing staff support to the Project Director as well as the DFC Coalition and Project committees
- Providing prevention services through community events and meetings
- Coordinating meetings and activities with local school clubs
- Organizing substance abuse prevention activities with youth and adults
- Organizing local prescription drug take back events
Evening and weekend work is required based on scheduled events
Some travel is involved, which can be daily or possible overnight depending on scheduled trainings and events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Human Services along with one year of prevention work.
- Applicant must have community engagement skills, ability to work independently, organized, event planning, and public speaking capabilities.
- Health Savings Account
(waiting period may apply)
To apply, please send a resume with three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.