Clarion Hospital Reports One New COVID-19 Case
The previous report was released on Wednesday, April 7, 2021.
Butler Health System COVID-19 Update April 9, 2021:
Total tests thru 4/08/2021: 12,707
Test obtained at CH outdoor facility: 10,749
Butler Memorial Hospital
Total tests thru 4/08/2021: 44,151
Tests obtained at BMH outdoor facility: 17,482
Hospital Inpatients as of 4/09/2021, 9:00 a.m.:
Clarion Hospital: 1 patients. 0 suspected. 1 confirmed. 1 ICU.
Butler Memorial Hospital: 23 patients. 1 suspected. 22 confirmed. 3 ICU.
Department of Health Reporting: Butler Memorial Hospital reported two deaths on April 8, 2021.
– Anybody, regardless of age or residence, who meets Group “1A”, as defined by PA Department of Health is now eligible for the vaccine through BHS.
– As of Monday, April 5, anyone meeting “1B” criteria, as defined by PA Department of Health, is also eligible for the vaccine.
– On April 12, anyone meeting “1C” criteria will be eligible for the vaccine.
– On April 19, everyone is eligible for the vaccine. Vaccine-specific EUA criteria applies (limited pediatric use, varies by vaccine).
– COVID-19 continues to spread in the community. Encourage family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors to get vaccinated.
– Wear a mask.
– Maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
– Avoid events and gatherings. They contribute to and cause community spread.
– Cover your mouth and nose when in public spaces. Wash your hands frequently. Don’t touch your face. Cover coughs and sneezes.
– If you feel sick, stay home.
Specimen Collection Sites
The specimen collection site in Clarion is at the Health Complex Building, 1st Floor, 24 Doctors Lane, Suite 100, Clarion.
The specimen collection site in Butler is at 304 Delwood Road, Butler.
Note: BHS reports its data only. PA DOH data and other sources may be different due to differences in data collection and format.
Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.